Effort: 2 hours
Based on: BSI IT Grundschutz M 3.2 / M 3.55 / M 3.18
If the company hires employees, freelancers or make partnerships with other people or companies, agreements or contracts should be signed. From the security and privacy perspective especially the following subjects are relevant:
- Duration of the employment or cooperation
- All involved external parties have to stick to the company’s standards and privacy and security guidelines.
- Handling of privileges: It has to be strictly prohibited to pass credentials to other people or organizations without the knowledge of the company.
- Regulations regarding intellectual property
- The non-disclosure agreement: It has to be strictly prohibited to pass sensitive information to 3rd
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. You can find more information about the accuracy of the information on the disclaimer and terms and conditions pages.